Salta al contenuto
- Raspberry Pi as webserver: Core mostly done, needs a design overhaul for the interface. WiFi/3G script will be re-made for better stability and LAN access will be implemented.
- ECU Motor Controller: Done
- ECU Arm Controller: Missing a SD system for ‘last position tracking’ in order to avoid extreme movements at boot.
- ECU Dead man switch: Designed
- ECU Front sensors: 90% done, it is missing a filter for unusual readings
- ECU Back sensors: 90% done, it is missing a filter for unusual readings ECU Current and temperature sensor: Planned, not programmed
- ECU Lidar: Lidar is working, data is collected. Working on an algorythm to process the informations.
- ECU GPS positioning: Designed
- Remote Controller: Missing a 3d printed shell, buttons and layout design
- Platform Crawler: This option has been discarded in favour of T800
- Platform Tank T800: Completed
- Platform 2xT007: Planned as a future update
- Power system: current: 2x batteries NiMH 5000mAh for an output of 9.6V, Working but may be reconsidered for the new platform (12V Pb sealed battery with 20000 mAh).